8 hrs 12 mins
Recipe given to me by a friend who works at the NSA (No Such Agency!), Fort Meade, Maryland
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl cream together the butter and tomato juice.
- 2Add the remaining ingredients.
- 3Divide the mixture in half and roll into 2 rolls about 12 inches long.
- 4Chill overnight.
- 5Cut the rolls into slices about ¼-inch thick and arrange on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake in a 350°F oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for FBI Cheesy Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.2
- Calories from Fat 340
- Total Fat 37.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 80.2 mg
- Sodium 443.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 12.9 g