Prep 8 hrs
Cook 12 mins
Recipe given to me by a friend who works at the NSA (No Such Agency!), Fort Meade, Maryland
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons tomato juice
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl cream together the butter and tomato juice.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Divide the mixture in half and roll into 2 rolls about 12 inches long.
- Chill overnight.
- Cut the rolls into slices about ¼-inch thick and arrange on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 10 to 12 minutes.