Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe given to me by a friend who works at the NSA (No Such Agency!), Fort Meade, Maryland
Make and share this FBI Cheesy Crackers recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl cream together the butter and tomato juice.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Divide the mixture in half and roll into 2 rolls about 12 inches long.
- Chill overnight.
- Cut the rolls into slices about ¼-inch thick and arrange on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 10 to 12 minutes.