Recipe by CarrolJ
This is very easy and simply delicious. Similar to some dump cakes but different ingrediants. I like it best served with either cool whip, whipped cream or vanilla ice cream on top. Fay was my mother and she was given the recipe by some unknown person many years ago.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This was deliscious!! Made as is using lite peaches and walnuts and it was perfectly golden brown in 45 minutes. Served warmed with whipped cream. Will definately make again, it is so simple. Made for Spring PAC 2010.
- 1 (29 ounce) canof sliced peaches, and liquid
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix (2 layer size)
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup nuts
- 3⁄4 cup of melted margarine (12 Tablespoons)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 9 x 13 ungreased baking pan place the peaches and juice.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the peaches.
- Sprinkle the coconut on top of the dry cake mix.
- Sprinkle the nuts on the top of the coconut.
- Drizzle the melted margarine evenly over the cake.
- Bake 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes until it is nicely browned.