Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Friends love them - I hope you do too. If freezing, put layer of parchment paper between each patty and wrap tightly. Cook from frozen. Can be frozen for up to 3 months. The beef bouillon you use will make a big difference in the amount of sodium.
- 5 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons boiling water
- 5 teaspoons beef bouillon powder (I prefer oxo due sodium content)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup steak sauce (to taste)
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup (to taste)
- Dissolve the beef bouillon in the water. Allow to cool.
- Mix all ingredients except the beef, in large bowl.
- Add the ground beef and mix lightly but very thoroughly.
- Shape into patties 3/4" thick.
- Fry, broil or grill as desired.