1/6 Photos of Faye's Baked Crispy Chicken
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I hope you enjoy this START THE DAY before recipe from TOH as much as we do. The original recipe says 1 to 4 teaspoons of salt, and so you might want to adjust it according to your personal taste. The original recipe does not specify boneless chicken breasts, but I have made this both ways. But if making with boneless allow less time in oven-about 50 minutes-you might need to remove and keep warm smaller pieces while biggest piece is getting done. This recipe reminds me of the tandori approach to making chicken. Try with toasted Panko crumbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The day before combine the following marinade ingredients in a medium bowl and blend together-- the buttermilk, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, paprika, seasoned salt, and black pepper.
- 2Place chicken breasts in large zip lock bag; pour marinade over all.
- 3Marinate, refrigerate overnight.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 5Drain chicken thoroughly, then roll chicken in breadcrumbs.
- 6Place chicken on rack in baking pan; pour butter over chicken.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours, uncovered for a crispy chicken. Or if boneless, about 50 minutes. When juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Faye's Baked Crispy Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.4
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 116.4 mg
- Sodium 513.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 37.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: