Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Manuel-proof recipe. Stuff these bad boys with whatever your heart desires. Except okra.
- 4 ounces plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 6 fluid ounces milk, mixed together with
- 4 fluid ounces water
- 4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- Place the flour and salt in a bowl.
- Add the eggs and some of the milk and water and whisk in the flour, a little at a time.
- Gradually pour the remaining milk and water into the mixture, whisking it until the ingredients are well mixed in.
- Add half of the melted butter to the mixture and whisk it again.
- Brush a frying pan with a little melted butter and heat it until it sizzles.
- Then pour in 2 tablespoons of the batter.
- Quickly tilt the pan from side to side until there is a thin layer of batter spreading across the base of the frying pan.
- Cook the pancake for about a minute, then flip it over, cook it for 10 more seconds and slide it onto a warm plate.
- When you are ready to eat, spread the pancakes with filling and roll or fold them.