Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Hi, my name is Manuel, and I'll be your waiter. May I take your order?
- 1⁄2 lb havarti cheese with herbs
- 1⁄2 lb pineapple slices in juice
- 1⁄2 red pepper, diced
- 2 ounces raisins
- 1 ounce walnut pieces
- 6 ounces white cabbage, shredded
- 5 ounces plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon honey
- snipped fresh chives, to garnish
- Cut the cheese into cubes.
- Drain the pineapple and cut into cubes.
- Combine the cheese, fruit, vegetables and nuts in a bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, mix well and pour over the salad.
- Sprinkle with chives.
I had some havarti and didn't know what to do with it. This salad was interesting and different. My husband liked it. I like that it uses yogurt for the dressing.