Recipe by 4-H Mom
If your looking for a turkey salad recipe with a few dress ups then this one is for you.
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green seedless grape
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 16 lettuce leaves
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice.
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, turkey, apple, grapes, celery, onions and walnuts.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, brown sugar, salt and reserved pineapple juice. Fold into turkey mixture. Spoon onto lettuce leaves, sprinkle with coconut. Serve immediately.