Not your usual dry Turkey burgers! These are tasty healthy and easy! Great grilling burgers, my family loves them. I even froze a bunch of them for grilling at a later date.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine all the ingrediants in a large bowl until mixed thru.
- 2form into burgers, wrap four burgers in one sheet of aluminum foil which can be folded over to cover them, be sure that the burgers are not on top of eachother, just lying in a single layer.
- 3refridgerate while you light the grill to medium.
- 4when grill is ready place packet of burgers on the grill making sure that the two opposite sides are open so the burgers do not poach. cook 4 minutes and then flip the whole packet. cook two more minutes then open packet and place burgers right on the grill until cooked turning once so each side gets grill marks.
- 5serve with you favorite burger garnish. my family loves sliced avacados, tomatoes, ketchup and honey mustard on multi-grain buns.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Favorite Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.0
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 62.6 mg
- Sodium 156.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 18.7 g