Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Not your usual dry Turkey burgers! These are tasty healthy and easy! Great grilling burgers, my family loves them. I even froze a bunch of them for grilling at a later date.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 zucchini, peeled and grated fine
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon milled flax seed
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- combine all the ingrediants in a large bowl until mixed thru.
- form into burgers, wrap four burgers in one sheet of aluminum foil which can be folded over to cover them, be sure that the burgers are not on top of eachother, just lying in a single layer.
- refridgerate while you light the grill to medium.
- when grill is ready place packet of burgers on the grill making sure that the two opposite sides are open so the burgers do not poach. cook 4 minutes and then flip the whole packet. cook two more minutes then open packet and place burgers right on the grill until cooked turning once so each side gets grill marks.
- serve with you favorite burger garnish. my family loves sliced avacados, tomatoes, ketchup and honey mustard on multi-grain buns.