Recipe by Mish K.
My mom has made this for years, and I make it all the time at parties and it is so good!! You can really add more or less of the ingredients to suit your taste. I have added taco seasoning to the meat, and have even bought the premade taco meat, and it works good too!
Top Review by KellyMae
We call this Dorito Salad, I've been making a very similar recipe to this for years. I've used onion instead of tomato, think the tomato would make a wonderful addition and will try it. It's an often requested recipe to potlucks and bbq's.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium tomatoes, small bite sized pieces
- 1⁄2 head lettuce, small bite sized pieces
- 8 ounces of shredded cheese (I usually use mexican flavored)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle thousand island dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Doritos, crushed (medium sized bag is fine)