Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This Taco Casserole is so good and easy! Great to take to a Potluck! I promise you won't have any leftover. Serve with rice and refried beans, if desired
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 0.5 (8 ounce) bag tortilla chips, broken into smaller pieces
- shredded Mexican blend cheese or cheddar cheese or monterey jack cheese
- shredded lettuce
- diced seeded tomatoes
- sliced black olives
- sour cream
- Brown beef in skillet, and then stir in taco seasoning. Put meat mixture in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan and mix in the tortilla chips. Top with shredded cheese. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until hot and cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with remaining ingredients.
- Serves 6.
This Recipe Was Wonderful!! Very simple! I only used 1 lb. ground beef. I added a can of Tomato sauce to taco meat mixture.Also added fresh Shredded lettuce,diced tomato,and Sour cream on top after serving it up.