Recipe by TXOLDHAM
This recipe was attached to a package of dried Shiitake mushrooms. Time does not include time to hydrate the mushrooms.
- 3⁄4 cup dried shiitake mushroom, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup snow peas
- 3⁄4 cup chopped cabbage
- 3⁄4 cup chopped broccoli
- 3⁄4 cup baby sweet corn
- 1⁄4 cup peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare 4 to 6 dried mushrooms by soaking until fully hydrated. Remove stems.
- Plunge cut vegetables into boiling water to blanch. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat wok and add oil. Add chopped garlic and stir quickly. Add vegetables and chicken stock. Stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes. Add seasoning mix and cook for 1 minute at maximum heat.
- Serve hot over rice or as a side to any meat.