Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is my husband's favorite dip. Delicious! Serve in the traditional hollowed out sourdough round, or with assorted veggie/cracker dippers. (Note: allow extra time for chilling).
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packageknorr leek soup mix (dry)
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and well drained
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill weed (1/2 tsp. dried)
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, rinsed, drained and chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salad seasoning, such as four seasons italian dry mix (optional)
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- Mix all together well.
- Chill several hours or overnight for best flavor.