Recipe by Mrs.Jack
Our family's favorite side dish and is served at every holiday! Can be made a day ahead and also freezes well. This recipe will make 2 casseroles but you can easily adjust to make smaller or larger. So versatile I have even used it as a dip with crackers and as a stuffing for portobellos and chicken breasts. Enjoy!
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
I have a spinach casserole recipe posted on this site but wanted to give this one a try, I'm always searching for new recipes, I made two pans and gave away one to my DS, for the the double recipe I increased garlic powder to 1-1/2 teaspoon used 1 teaspoon seasoned salt and freshly ground black pepper and increased the Tabasco way up, I also sprinkled some grated Parmesan cheese on top, this was a wonderful hearty casserole with lots of nice flavors, thank you for sharing Mrs. Jack!
- 4 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichokes
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt