Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice seafood spread. You can use chopped cooked crab, flaked salmon, or tuna in place of the shrimp.
- 3⁄4 cup shrimp, cooked and shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cabbage, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons ripe olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 -3 drops Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Prepare, put into a bowl, and toss together the crab meat, cabbage, and olives.
- Blend in lightly a mixture of the olive juice, paprika, and Tabasco sauce.
- Spread on desired bread.