Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
We have these a lot, when we make scrambled eggs. A favorite of guests, too.
Make and share this Favorite Scrambled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Saute mushrooms and onions in butter.
- Set aside (leaving butter in saucepan).
- Beat eggs and whites till light.
- When butter is hot (sizzling, but not browning), add eggs and turn down heat, stir gently a few times.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- When cheese starts to melt, add mushrooms, and stir again.
- Serve when still slightly soft.