- 2 -3 tablespoons butter or 2 -3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch fresh tarragon
- 1 pinch fresh oregano
- 1 lb sea scallops, cut into 1 inch pieces or 1 lb bay scallop
- 1 pinch paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- parsley sprig (garnish) (optional)
- lemon slice (garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in garlic, tarragon and oregano.
- Add scallops and season with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Squeeze lemon juice over scallops and saute for 5 minutes or until scallops turn opaque.
- Increase heat to medium-high and add sherry cooking until there is almost no liquid in pan.
- Transfer to serving dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika, parsley and lemon slices.