Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
When it comes time for family get-togethers or potlucks, this is the most requested item, for me to bring...Even my grown daughters make it now & they are asked to bring it along to their extended family parties....
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 2 1/2 quart - 3 quart casserole dish.
- Mix together all of the ingredients together, until well blended. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 50 -55 minutes, until top is golden brown & center is firm.