Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep8 hrs 30 mins
This is one of my families all time favorites. Hope you enjoy as well.
Make and share this Favorite Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the soy sauce, green pepper, brown sugar, onion, ginger and garlic- blend till smooth.
- Set aside 2 tbs for sauce.
- Pour the remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add pork chops and turn to coat.
- Seal and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and disgard marinade.
- Grill the pork chops, covered over medium-hot heat for 5-8 minutes on each side In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, water and reserved marinade.
- Stir until smooth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickend.
- Serve over chops.
Cher, what can I say....Amazing recipe. My family loved it. I followed the recipe without changing a thing and I served it over rice. My hubby already requested for it to be made again. Thanks cher.