Prep 8 hrs 30 mins
Cook 18 mins
This is one of my families all time favorites. Hope you enjoy as well.
Make and share this Favorite Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the soy sauce, green pepper, brown sugar, onion, ginger and garlic- blend till smooth.
- Set aside 2 tbs for sauce.
- Pour the remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add pork chops and turn to coat.
- Seal and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and disgard marinade.
- Grill the pork chops, covered over medium-hot heat for 5-8 minutes on each side In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, water and reserved marinade.
- Stir until smooth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickend.
- Serve over chops.
Cher, what can I say....Amazing recipe. My family loved it. I followed the recipe without changing a thing and I served it over rice. My hubby already requested for it to be made again. Thanks cher.