Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe out of the newspapaer. This recipe has been their family favorite for over 40 years. It is quick and easy to make.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugars; add eggs and peanut butter, stir until smooth, add soda, salt, vanilla, flour and oatmeal mix until evenly blended.
- Grease a 9-by-13-inch baking dish; press mixture evenly into the pan;Bake for 20 minutes; remove from oven.
- Topping; IMMEDIATELY cover with chocolate chips and allow to melt and spread evenly.
- Blend together powdered sugar, peanut butter and milk until smooth,Spread over the melted chocolate chips making a swriling pattern; Cool cut into fingers and serve.