Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This came out of a home cookbook many years ago and is still our family favorite for an easy cheesecake that is simple to prepare and delicious!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- Add sugar and butter to the graham cracker crumbs in a bowl and mix.
- Press into a 9 x 13" pan.
- Beat cream cheese until creamy with no lumps, then add powdered sugar and lemon juice and incorporate.
- Fold in whipped topping and pour into crust.
- Chill until firm and top with favorite fruit filling if desired.
I have made this several times and everyone loves it. It is easy to make and keeps well. (if there is any left over).