Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is another recipe that is my own. Leftovers are good in a sandwich or just reheated as is.
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 teaspoon dried celery flakes
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 32 Ritz crackers, crushed (1 sleeve)
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium bell pepper, chopped
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Put in loaf pan.
- Coat the top with ketchup, as much as you like.
- Bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours.
A good standard meatloaf recipe when you need to mix something up quickly and still have some flavor. I used fresh garlic cloves minced in place of garlic salt (personal thing) and made these in muffin tins so I could freeze extras in one serving sizes. Worked out great. Thanks for sharing.
Cut the recipe in half (still have enough for tomorrows lunch). Followed the directions completely except that I used 2 small minced cloves of garlic instead of garlic salt. DH said make this again...served with Triple-Onion Baked Potatoes#83949 and broccoli. Will definately make this again. Made for Zaar Alphabet Soup Tag Game 2009.