1 hr 20 mins
Half the fat is cut by using extra lean ground beef and egg whites instead of whole eggs. Onions are cooked in Zesty Italian dressing to give it a little zip, and Stove Top Stuffing Mix makes it moist. Recipe from Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cook onions in dressing in large skillet on medium heat 8-10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- 3Combine meat, 1/4 cup of the ketchup, the stuffing mix, water, egg whites and onions; mix well.
- 4Place meat mixture in 13x9-inch baking dish; shape into 10x5-inch oval loaf.
- 5Spread with remaining 1/2 cup ketchup.
- 6Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until cooked through.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese; bake 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Favorite Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.7
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.4 mg
- Sodium 824.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 29.8 g