Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
These cookies are always so soft and they're usually a "hit" with everyone!!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 -4 cups flour
- 2 -3 cups your favorite jam
- Cream margarine, sugar, eggs, corn syrup and vanilla together.
- Add baking soda, salt, and flour.
- Roll out and cut with favorite shaped cookie cutters.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
- While warm, sanwich cookies with jam.