Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I make this Pasta Salad for family get togethers. Everyone loves it, and is a meal in itself. Great summertime recipe with an Italian flair**mozzarella, pepperoni, olives and fresh veggies.
- 1 (1 lb) boxtri colored pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package pepperoni, Sliced then chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 red pepper, sliced
- 1 cucumber, Chopped & Seeds Removed
- 1 (12 ounce) box cherry tomatoes, Whole
- 0.5 (6 ounce) jar pimento-stuffed green olives, sliced
- fresh oregano, chopped (Dried Can Be Subsituted)
- fresh basil, chopped (Dried Can Be Subsituted)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- salt & pepper, to Taste
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle light Italian dressing (Your Favorite, Fat Free 7 Seas is Great)
- parmesan cheese
- Cook Pasta according to Package Directions. Rinse in Cold Water, Drain. Place pasta in a large bowl.
- Add chopped Pepperoni, Olives, Red & Green Peppers, Cucumber, Tomatoes & Herbs.
- Add Celery seeds, S&P, to taste. Stir well.
- Add mozzarella cheese. Stir again.
- Then add Italian Dressing. Mix very well to coat.
- Finally, sprinkle with Parmesan. Great served same day.
- If refrigerated overnight, more dressing may be needed the next day to moisten. Keep Parmesan handy for individual tastes.