Recipe by Narshmellow
This dish of potatoes, cheese, ham, eggs and butter is so bad for you it's good. I got this from a woman that lives around the corner from me. You really could serve this for any meal.
- 2 (24 ounce) bags southern style hash browns (it's a small dice)
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups swiss cheese, grated
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups ham, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place hashbrowns in a 9x13 pan and drizzle butter over it.
- Place it in a 350 degree oven.
- During this time mix together the eggs, half and half and salt.
- Remove the pan from the oven and pour it over the hashbrowns.
- Put cheeses and ham over the top of that.
- Place back in the oven and continue to cook for 40 minutes or until done.