Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an adaptation from a popular restaurant's potatoes. We love love love this and enjoy it for any meal of the day.
- Scrub the potatoes and boil them whole in their skins for approx 20-25 minutes. Drain and cut open to cool.
- Grease a 13x9 pan.
- Rub the skins off the potatoes and then shred them into the 13x9 pan.
- Add the ham, potatoes, salt and pepper, stirring to combine.
- Cover in cheese.
- Pour whipping cream over top.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Stir all ingredients together and continue to bake 10-15 minutes until thick and bubbly.