1 hr 45 mins
Chef #371785's Note:
This is an adaptation from a popular restaurant's potatoes. We love love love this and enjoy it for any meal of the day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub the potatoes and boil them whole in their skins for approx 20-25 minutes. Drain and cut open to cool.
- 2Grease a 13x9 pan.
- 3Rub the skins off the potatoes and then shred them into the 13x9 pan.
- 4Add the ham, potatoes, salt and pepper, stirring to combine.
- 5Cover in cheese.
- 6Pour whipping cream over top.
- 7Bake 350 for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- 8Stir all ingredients together and continue to bake 10-15 minutes until thick and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Favorite Ham & Potatoes One Dish Meal
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.3
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 26.3 g
- Cholesterol 148.2 mg
- Sodium 305.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: