A cook at a local seafood restaurant showed us his secret for delicious grilled steak. We haven't found any tastier steak, even at the popular steakhouses!
- Place steaks in a shallow dish big enough to lay them side by side.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of soy sauce on one of the steaks. Gently rub the sauce into the steak for several seconds. Repeat for the second steak.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic onto the same side of the steak. Gently rub the garlic into the steak for several seconds. Repeat for the second steak.
- Turn steaks over.
- Repeat step 2 with the other 2 tbsps. of soy sauce.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon of steak seasoning on each steak. Gently rub into the steaks.
- Refrigerate while marinating for about 30 minutes.
- Grill as desired.
- Feel free to use more or less of the garlic, depending on your taste.