Recipe by cookn4mytwins
A cook at a local seafood restaurant showed us his secret for delicious grilled steak. We haven't found any tastier steak, even at the popular steakhouses!
Top Review by bmcnichol
These were good and very easy to make. I loved that it was ingredients that I always have on hand. I also liked that I didn't have to marinate them for a long time as I always seem to forget.
- 2 (1 lb) raw beef t-bone steaks or 2 (1 lb) porterhouse steaks
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, divided (I use the kind in the jar)
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Place steaks in a shallow dish big enough to lay them side by side.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of soy sauce on one of the steaks. Gently rub the sauce into the steak for several seconds. Repeat for the second steak.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic onto the same side of the steak. Gently rub the garlic into the steak for several seconds. Repeat for the second steak.
- Turn steaks over.
- Repeat step 2 with the other 2 tbsps. of soy sauce.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon of steak seasoning on each steak. Gently rub into the steaks.
- Refrigerate while marinating for about 30 minutes.
- Grill as desired.
- Feel free to use more or less of the garlic, depending on your taste.