1/1 Photo of Favorite Grilled Steak
A cook at a local seafood restaurant showed us his secret for delicious grilled steak. We haven't found any tastier steak, even at the popular steakhouses!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place steaks in a shallow dish big enough to lay them side by side.
- 2Pour 1 tablespoon of soy sauce on one of the steaks. Gently rub the sauce into the steak for several seconds. Repeat for the second steak.
- 3Add 1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic onto the same side of the steak. Gently rub the garlic into the steak for several seconds. Repeat for the second steak.
- 4Turn steaks over.
- 5Repeat step 2 with the other 2 tbsps. of soy sauce.
- 6Sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon of steak seasoning on each steak. Gently rub into the steaks.
- 7Refrigerate while marinating for about 30 minutes.
- 8Grill as desired.
- 9Feel free to use more or less of the garlic, depending on your taste.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Favorite Grilled Steak
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1025.7
- Calories from Fat 625
- Total Fat 69.5 g
- Saturated Fat 27.8 g
- Cholesterol 258.5 mg
- Sodium 2256.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 91.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning