Prep 4 hrs
Cook 30 mins
This is our personal favorite recipe for grilled chicken. I've posted it here for safekeeping! We use the prepackaged 3lb bag of individually frozen, boneless skinless chicken breasts and double the marinade ingredients. It usually works great for us if we pull the bag out of the freezer, toss the ingredients in the bag, reseal it, then shake it around enough to mix and coat the breasts well. Then we toss the bag in the fridge overnight..as they thaw, they marinate perfectly to grill (indoors on our grill pan or out on the regular grill) the next evening, and we have some tasty chicken to serve guests. If it's just us, then we have enough left over to add to salads during the week. We genrally use Italian Salad Dressing Italian Salad Dressing as our salad dressing at home, it works well in this recipe.
- 1⁄8 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard or 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine honey, salad dressing, and lime juice.
- Pour over chicken breasts, let marinate at least 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, and discard marinade.
- Grill over medium heat until cooked through.