Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a superb adaptation of a Nancy Silverton original.
Make and share this Favorite Fudge Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and cocoa together, stirring to eliminate lumps.
- In a bowl, mix sugar, salt and flour.
- Add melted ingredients to flour mixture and stir.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Pour into 8x8 pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350^ for 45 minutes or until center is no longer shiny and toothpick inserted comes out without batter appearance.