Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe used to be posted on the back of marshmallow creme jars. My husband's favorite recipe.
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 4 ounces butter or 4 ounces margarine
- 4 cups sugar
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- Combine evaporated milk, butter and sugar in large saucepan and cook to 234 degrees or until it forms a soft ball in cold water. Stir often.
- Remove from heat and fold in chocolate chips and marshmallow creme.
- Pour into greased pan (about 8" x 13").
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares.