Recipe by My kids mom
A sure crowd pleaser at your next get together, or great for a family dessert. This is a quick easy and more than delisious dip!
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, to taste (usually 2-3 tbs)
Directions See How It's Made
- I make this in my Kitchen aide mixer and it makes a huge differance! Barely any clean up as this can be a messy one.
- Leave the philly out for a few mins before preparing. This helps minimize clumping.
- I also always mix the philly in the mixer first to keep the marshmelow from sticking to the side of the bowl. Should only do for a few seconds to line the sides.
- Then add your marshmelow cream.
- Mix well.
- Add lemon juice. You dont want it to get watery or too sour, so do lil bit at a time. Taste test make sure its the right flavor for you and serve along side a fresh fruit platter.
- Favorite fruits to compliment your dip - Strawberries and Honey Dew Melon! Mmmm.