This is really a fast and easy dinner. I've used several different white fish for this recipe...just use your favorite!
- Season fish filets and place on foil, sprayed with cooking spray placed on broiler pan. I usually use a chili powder and cumin.
- Place 6 inches from fire in broiler approx 3 to 4 minutes. You only need to broil one side!
- In the mean time, on an oiled griddle lightly fry corn tortillas (placing 2 together) so actually out of 4 sides you are only grilling 2 of the sides.
- I usually keep fresh salsa on hand (tomatoes, jalapeños, garlic, onion, cilantro and a couple of squeezes of lemon juice).
- Assemble -- tacos -- tortillas, fish, cabbage, onion, cilantro and salsa!