Recipe by Fuzzy's Finds
I got this recipe from Shirley Baker, the mom of one of my college roommates. Her family cookbook is still one of my prized possessions because every recipe is a great one! These are hyper-fluffy; I make them with white whole wheat flour to help make them a bit more healthy. Kids love them.
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted (I use white whole wheat flour)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (or coconut oil)
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Combine liquid ingredients in separate bowl; add to the dry ingredients, stirring only until they're just combined. (Batter will be slightly lumpy.).
- Surely you know what to do with the pancake batter from this point, right?