1/2 Photos of Favorite Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
1 hr 5 mins
Seasoned Cook's Note:
COMFORT FOOD!!! My family has enjoyed this special soup for years. Simple and easy! It has a very creamy taste and is very nourishing! Note: Bone-in chicken makes best flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely chop onions, celery and carrots. Place chopped vegetables in large saucepan with chicken breasts and water. Add salt. Bring to a boil and cover with lid. Simmer on low heat until chicken is tender.
- 2Remove chicken, reserving all broth and vegetables as stock for soup. Debone chicken. Chop in small pieces and set aside.
- 3Add noodles to broth and simmer until noodles are one-half done. Add butter and cream of chicken soup. Simmer slowly for 5 minutes. Add milk and chopped chicken. Give taste test for salt and pepper. For thinner soup, add more milk.
- 4Note: After noodles have been added do not bring to a full boil. Simmer slowly on very low heat. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Favorite Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (617 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.5
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 103.2 mg
- Sodium 963.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 21.1 g