- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 2 (14 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute the onions in butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix eggs, Jiffy cornbread mix, creamed corn, sour cream and 1 cup cheese.
- Add onions and butter. Mix well.
- Add sugar to taste.
- Spray a large shallow baking dish with Pam and pour mixture inches.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for about 30 - 40 minutes.