Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe comes from Hershey Food Service Division. It can be used on chicken wings or even chicken tenders.
- Melt butter in heavy sauce pan over medium heat; add dried onions.
- Stir in ketchup, water, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, tomato paste, vinegar, mustard, hot pepper sauce and cocoa.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; remove from heat.
- Heat desired amount of wings according to package directions.
- Place wings in large bowl and add sauce; toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.
- (For every 2 lbs. of chicken wings, use 1/2 cup to 2/3 cup glaze to coat.).