1/3 Photos of Favorite Cheesy Ranch Bread (Abm)
3 hrs 10 mins
This is the bread my kids beg for! It is great toasted or served along with a good bowl of chili. Enjoy! :) (Special note: the optional cubed cheese add yummy-gooey pockets of cheese through out the bread!... give it a try) :) Makes a LARGE 1 1/2 pound loaf. UPDATE: As many of reviewers have suggested, adding another TB of dry ranch dressing mix adds a wonderful boost of flavor! I usually add 2+ TB., but wanted to be conservative, due to sodium content concerns of many.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 cups bread flour (plus)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix (plus)
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon dried chives (optional)
- 3 tablespoons bacon bits (optional)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, 1/2 inch cubes (optional)
- 1NOTE: machine pan must have capacity of 10 cups or more.
- 2Add ingredients to bread machine according to manufacturer's directions.
- 3Select basic white bread cycle.
- 4NOTE: Additional flour may be needed to get dough to correct consistency.
- 5Makes 1 1/2 pound loaf - approximately 16 slices.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Favorite Cheesy Ranch Bread (Abm)
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.5
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 173.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix