These are my favorite cheesecake squares so far, but I won't stop looking for more.
Make and share this Favorite Cheesecake Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat margarine and brown sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add flour and walnuts; mix well.
- Reserve 1/2 cup crumb mixture; press remaining crumb mixture into bottom of 8" sqaure pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese (nuke for 15 seconds to soften), garnulated sugar and vanilla; mixing at medium speed and electric mixer till well blended.
- Add egg; mix well.
- Layer 1/2 cup Smarties or M&Ms over crust; top with cream cheese mixture.
- Combine remaining candy, chopped and reserve crumb mixture; mix well.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees, 20 minutes.