Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Excellent and EASY cheeseball for any gathering.
- 8 ounces cheese spread (Kraft Old English)
- 8 ounces blue cheese (Kraft Roka Blue)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or more to taste)
- nuts (walnuts or pecans, chopped)
- Blend all ingredients and roll in nuts!
- Chill in refridgerator for about an hour.
Zinger, thank you so much. My mother made this cheeseball when I was a kid. We have been looking for the recipe. This is one of the best and simplest cheeseballs around.
YUMMY!!!! I made this for our family's Christmas party EVERYONE loved it! Zinger, thanks for a super cheeseball recipe! It is going straight to my recipe basket. :)