pink cook's Note:
This is our favorite Caesar Salad Dressing because do no contain eggs or anchovies, and its taste is delicious even with any lettuce or spinach salad. Enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to your own taste)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 romaine lettuce leaf, torn in pieces
- toasted french bread crouton
- 1Place garlic cloves, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- 2While the machine is working, drizzle olive oil from the feeding tube. Add the grated Parmesan cheese and puree until thoroughly combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate the dressing at least an hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- 4To serve, toss dressing with torn Romaine lettuce leaves. Add toasted French bread croutons, some grated Parmesan and enjoy.
- 5NOTE: for a creamy salad dressing, you can add 3 tablespoons of buttermilk or mayonnaise, if you like.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Favorite Caesar Salad Dressing -
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.1
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 443.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 2.7 g