Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A really easy answer to a quick "Mexican" night. The cream cheese takes a little bite off the picante sauce while adding a creamy texture. Top with more shredded cheese and sour cream!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 package light cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 jars Pace Picante Sauce
- 1 package jumbo flour tortilla (jumbo size)
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- Brown the ground beef, drain.
- Add 1 jar picante sauce, cheese and corn.
- Spread tortillas with cream cheese; fill with ground beef mixture down the center.
- Roll up and place seam side down in a 9x13 pan.
- Drizzle with remaining picante sauce.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.