Recipe by mapaklenk
Quick, easy and tasty - even for meat and potato people. Any type of fish may be used and, if a foil-lined pan is used, cleanup is a breeze too. I have used this often and cannot remember where it originally came from but could have been Cooking Light.
Top Review by SaffronMeSilly
This was amazing, and so very easy. I used catfish filets and I replaced the green onions with fresh chopped parsley. Otherwise I cooked as directed. The hubby and I really thought it was great. This is definitely a keeper. Thanks so much for sharing.
- 2 lbs skinned fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup softened lowfat margarine
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fillets in single layer on well greased broiler pan or a pan lined with foil that has been sprayed with Pam. Brush fish with lemon juice. Combine Parmesan, butter, mayo, green onions, salt and Tabasco. Set aside. Broil fish 4 6 minutes, or til flakes easily with fork (depending on thickness of fillets). Remove from heat, spread with cheese mixture. Broil 2 3 minutes or until lightly browned.