Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
found this in an old church cook book everyone loves it
- 1 bunch broccoli, separted into florets
- 1 head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 8 slices bacon, fried & crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2 hardboiled egg, sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- In a large bowl combine the first 6 ingredients, set aside.
- In another bowl combine the next 3 ingredients, Mix until smooth.
- Just before serving, pour dressing on and toss.
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings.