Favorite BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Open the 3 packets of McD's BBQ sauce and.
- Spread on pizza dough or you can pre-bake pizza crust for about 6 to 8 minutes at 400 degrees if you are going to pile lots of toppings on to make sure it is done.
- Cut onion and green pepper in thin round circles using a mandolin if you have one (what a gadget -- three or four swipes and you are done).
- Place onions on BBQ sauce and you can overlap them if you like.
- Place green peppers on next (as much or as little as you like, I usually overlap the circles of onions and then place the green peppers leaving the spaces for the chunks of chicken.
- Next, pile on the chunks or slices of chicken, depending on your preference. If they are thin slices, you can put them side by side on the whole pizza.
- Last, pile on the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for another 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.