Recipe by seashell
Our favorite baby back ribs. The aroma of them cooking will make you hungry all afternoon. They come out slightly sweet and are fall off the bone tender.
- 1 -2 baby back rib rack (pork)
- 6 cloves garlic, more if you like garlic
- 2 liters ginger ale (regular or Cranberry NOT DIET)
- salt & pepper
- barbecue sauce, favorite bottled or homemade
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the ribs in a deep roasting pan, bone side down.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the ginger ale, completely covering the ribs.
- Add the garlic.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake in a preheated oven 300º for 3 hours.
- Remove from pan, and let cool.
- BBQ the ribs on medium high heat, bone side down for@ 15-20 minutes.
- Add BBQ sauce to your taste.
- No need to turn.
- These are very tender and the meat will be falling off the bone.