Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Our favorite baby back ribs. The aroma of them cooking will make you hungry all afternoon. They come out slightly sweet and are fall off the bone tender.
- 1 -2 baby back rib rack (pork)
- 6 cloves garlic, more if you like garlic
- 2 liters ginger ale (regular or Cranberry NOT DIET)
- salt & pepper
- barbecue sauce, favorite bottled or homemade
- Put the ribs in a deep roasting pan, bone side down.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the ginger ale, completely covering the ribs.
- Add the garlic.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake in a preheated oven 300º for 3 hours.
- Remove from pan, and let cool.
- BBQ the ribs on medium high heat, bone side down for@ 15-20 minutes.
- Add BBQ sauce to your taste.
- No need to turn.
- These are very tender and the meat will be falling off the bone.