Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Had a vegetable craving this morning and mixed what I had in a bowl and out this salad came. It is so good and healthy too I just had to share it.
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 (14 ounce) canof drained fava beans (any would do)
- 1⁄2 cucumber (sliced and quartered)
- 1 chopped tomato
- 2 sliced green onions
- 1⁄2 stalk celery
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil or 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix together beans and chopped vegetables.
- season with pepper and garlic salt.
- add vinegar and oil.
- mix together well.
- Let marinate for minimum of 2 hours.