Recipe by Tara
Had a vegetable craving this morning and mixed what I had in a bowl and out this salad came. It is so good and healthy too I just had to share it.
Top Review by LittleNico
This salad is delicious and cheap and you can make it in a matter of minutes. Everything goes together so nicely. I didn't have celery or green onions so I left those out and used broccoli instead. The fat in this salad comes from the oil. I used two instead of three tablespoons, but found I could have used even less. Thanks, Tara, I'll make this one again.
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 (14 ounce) canof drained fava beans (any would do)
- 1⁄2 cucumber (sliced and quartered)
- 1 chopped tomato
- 2 sliced green onions
- 1⁄2 stalk celery
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil or 3 tablespoons olive oil