Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
Quite the imposter! Looks and tastes like real pecans. Try it to believe! Delicious and easy to make. A friend gave me this recipe and I couldn't wait to share it with you!
- Beat eggs and add sugar, butter, corn syrup and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Set aside.
- Pretzels, butter and sugar are ingredients for topping.
- Place pretzels in a plastic and crush using a rolling pin. DO NOT PULVARIZE.
- Mix melted butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Empty crushed pretzels into bowl with butter and sugar and mix well to coat pretzels.
- Put pretzel mixture on top of pie filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Cool before slicing.
- NOTE: Buy twisted pretzels rather than straight. (twisted pretzels more closely resemble chopped pecans).
- Margarine may be used instead of butter but taste will not be as good.