Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I use this as a grill rub, not just for steaks. Chicken tastes great. Just the right amount of spiciness. Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon cracked black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mustard seeds (cracked in mortar)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- Rub on meats for grilling.
this isn't the real thing. It has dill seeds, coriander seeds, caraway seeds, minced garlic, minced onion, black pepper and coarse salt.
Excellent! Easily as good or better than the packaged stuff, and a heck of a lot cheaper to make!
Better than the real deal! I prefer making my own spice mixes, since hubby & daughter have migraines I try to avoid preservatives. This is very handy, and made the BEST BURGERS tonight. Thanks a ton!