Recipe by HappyFlour66
when I dont have time to grill, this is the recipe I turn to. It makes Super Juicy chicken breasts with that great grilled chicken flavor!!! Adapted from my Dads grilled chicken recipe.
- 2 chicken breast halves, bone in, skin on
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup worchestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup beer
- garlic salt
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- lightly coat chicken in olive oil, then sprinkle evenly with garlic salt, and place in 9 x 13 baking dish.
- mix dressing, whorchestershire, and beer together.
- pour over chicken.
- bake chicken at 400 for 50 minutes, basting with sauce every 7-10 minutes.
- The more you baste the chicekn, the juicier it will be!