Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
For fake fudge this is pretty good!
Make and share this Faux Fudge -- Jello Pudding Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling (NOT INSTANT!!!!)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1⁄4 cup nuts, chopped
- Combine pudding, butter and milk.
- Bring to a full boil.
- Boil gently for 1 minute; stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Quickly blend in sugar; add nuts.
- Pour into greased 8x4-inch pan.
- Cool; cut into squares.
- Note: Any flavor of pudding will do.
This tasted great-I used toasted almonds and it was very nice-doesn't make a big batch-But that's OK-a nice way to whip up a tasty treat quickly.
The ultimate comfort food... be sure to save some to share with other people! (or double the recipe, just in case) When you first mix the pudding, butter and milk, it will be VERY thick and you may think there's no way you can boil the mixture. Just be patient - it thins right down and then does indeed boil. :-)
I left the nuts out and made it with coconut pudding mix...OMG! BEST FUDGE EVER. Sooo easy to make!